The Wayne County Community Foundation is proud to announce their third quarter grants for 2021/2022. The Board of Directors approved these requests totaling $26,900 at their March board meeting. Recipients of grant funding this quarter include Dorflinger-Suydam Wildlife Sanctuary, the Equinunk Historical Society, Farm Arts Collective, the Harmony Presents Foundation, and the Dyberry Creek Music Festival.
A brief description of each of the awarded grants follows:
- Dorflinger-Suydam Wildlife Sanctuary will be receiving the funds necessary to purchase a new golf cart to aid in guest transportation for their events.
- The Equinunk Historical Society will be provided funding for renovations for the Calder Museum from the foundation’s general grant budget in addition to a generous contribution from the Roark Family Fund.
- Farm Arts Collective will be provided with a grant to purchase new audio/visual equipment for their theatrical performances.
- The Harmony Presents Foundation has been granted the needed funds to purchase a storage trailer to house their outdoor seating.
- The Dyberry Creek Music Festival will be granted funds to aid in their inaugural year of performances.
We at the foundation want to recognize all of the organizations who have applied and lend a heartfelt “thank you” for the good work they do in our community.
Fourth quarters grants are due by May 1st. Nonprofit organizations located in or serving Wayne County PA can apply at https://www2.waynefoundation.org/grantmaking/application